Dr. Jason B Epstein PSY.D.
Psychologist | Clinical2239f Tacketts Mill Dr Psychological & Life Woodbridge VA, 22192
Dr. Jason Epstein is a psychologist practicing in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Epstein specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Epstein evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Epstein because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Jason B Epstein PSY.D.'s Practice location
Woodbridge, VA 22192Get Direction
WOODBRIDGE, VA 22193Get Direction
Dr. Jason B Epstein PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Epstein
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Leslie K. Dalton6073 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church VA 22044
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Shore PSY.D.10875 Main Street Fairfax VA 22030
- Dr. Dana R. Lipsky PSY.D.2000 N. 15th Street Arlington Virginia 22201
- Dr. Christina Beth Tripodi PSY.D.3033 Wilson Blvd Arlington VA 22201
- Dr. Risa E Sanders PH.D.1313 Vincent Place Mc Lean VA 22101
- Dr. Courtney Elizabeth linder Freiman PSY.D.2000 N. 15th Street Arlington VA 22201