Dr. Leyte Asuncion is a family practitioner practicing in Boonville, IN. Dr. Asuncion specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Asuncion possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Santo Tomas Faculty of Medicine and Surgery 1970
- Ear Infection
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- St Johns Hosp, General Practice; St Johns Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- LECOMT/St John's Episcopal Hospital Program
Dr. Leyte B Asuncion M.D.'s Practice location
Boonville, IN 47601Get Direction
Dr. Leyte B Asuncion M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Asuncion
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Mr. Clovis E Manley MD4943 Rosebud Lane Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Judi A Brezausek MD8080 High Pointe Dr Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. David M Page M.D.1750 Oak Hill Rd Evansville IN 47711
- Dr. Christie M Reagan MD3900 Washington Ave Evansville IN 47714
- Dr. Layne D Robinson MD4233 Gateway Blvd Newburgh IN 47630
- Dr. Eric Steed Jackson M.D.1332 Lincoln Ave Evansville IN 47714