Dr. Peter Chen is a Dentist practicing in Oakland, CA. Dr. Chen specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Peter Chi heng Chen D.D.S.'s Practice location
Oakland, CA 94607Get Direction
OAKLAND, CA 94607Get Direction
Dr. Peter Chi heng Chen D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Jeffrey Ray Nelson D.D.S.1109 Highway 70 N Kingston OK 73439
- Dr. Angela Janell Goodman D.D.S.8204 Pat Booker Rd San Antonio TX 78233
- Dr. Phillip Washington D.D.S.920 N Washington St Ardmore OK 73401
- Dr. Ron Austin DDS1202 E Main St Tishomingo OK 73460
- Dr. Justin Ray Parks DDS1202 E Main St Tishomingo OK 73460
- Dr. Mauri Millard Thomas DDS4 Miles North Hyw 75 Stringtown OK 74569