Mrs. Sandra Thomas DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1245 S Cedar Crest Blvd Suite 201 Allentown PA, 18103
Dr. Sandra Thomas is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Thomas specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Thomas can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Thomas can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1997
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1997
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Menstrual Cramps
- St Lukes Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- St Luke's Hospital Program
Mrs. Sandra Thomas DO's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
Mrs. Sandra Thomas DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thomas
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Dehydration During Pregnancy: What Are the Symptoms?
Pregnant women should be on the lookout for dehydration. When your body loses water more than what you are consuming, dehydration happens. It is crucial for women who are pregnant to remain properly hydrated.You will require more water if you are pregnant because water is very crucial for the growth...
- Hair Loss After Pregnancy
IntroductionMost women notice having a thicker hair during pregnancy. However, it can totally be the opposite after giving birth. After pregnancy, they may notice frequent hair fall or hair loss. This scenario is quite common for most women during and after pregnancy. Continue reading below to...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Dr. Sheldon Linn M.D.322 South 17th Street Allentown Pennsylvania 18104
- Dr. Hector Caceres Serrano MD724 Stone Avenue Talladega Alabama 35160
- Mr. Gazi Abdulhay MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Gregory John Radio MD1611 Pond Road Allentown Pennsylvania 18104
- Dr. Zirka Maria Halibey MD1611 Pond Road Allentown PA 18104
- Dr. Suzanne L. rajjoub Basha M.D.1611 Pond Rd Allentown PA 18104