Dr. Mitchell Kaufman practices Neuropathology in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Kaufman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, General Surgery Vet Affairs Med Ctr-W La, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mitchell Heston Kaufman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mitchell Heston Kaufman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 8-Year-Old Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Shares His Touching Bucket List
At just two-years-old, William Magee was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Now 8 years old, and in the United Kingdom, William has already become an inspiration to many.In a recent article published on the Mirror, his mother discusses his severe progression of the disease and how William...
- What a Migraine Really Is: Know the Facts
What is a migraine?A migraine refers to a type of headache, which commonly attacks one side of the head, although the condition can also happen on both sides of the head. Migraine pain is always intense, throbbing, and severe. If you have a migraine, you are also likely to experience a headache that...
- What Are the Treatments for Cold Sores?
Cold sores are inflamed fluid-filled blisters, which appear in clusters on and around the mouth or lips. They can be seen when a person has a weakened immune system during fever, cold, or any other disease. Usually, cold sores are not harmful and should heal on their own within two to four weeks...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Movement Disorder in Parkinson's May Be Due to Brain's Rewiring
Parkinson’s is among the most common neurodegenerative and movement disorders that touches the lives of approximately 1% of the population over the age of 60. It is more common among men than women, which suggests apart from genetics, hormonal and environmental factors may play a role. Although...
- Mr. Mohammad Daaif MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Cristian Ionita MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Kathryn T Chenault MD3500 Springhill Dr North Little Rock AR 72117
- Dr. John Alan Towbin M.D.9501 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Janelle Vanzandt M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. James Edward Thomas M.D.1000 Hwy 35 N. Benton AR 72019