Lindsey Mcilvena is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Mcilvena specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Mcilvena participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Dr. Lindsey Rapp smith Mcilvena M.D.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
ENCINITAS, CA 92024Get Direction
Dr. Lindsey Rapp smith Mcilvena M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Dr. Michael A Covalciuc M.D.13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259
- Dr. Donald Leroy Bucklin M.D.10335 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley AZ 85253
- Dr. Douglas Eugene Outcalt M.D.505 E. Van Buren Phoenix AZ 85004
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Sutherland M.D.20950 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85050
- Ms. Karen Lee Morrissette MD3501 W Osborn Rd Phoenix AZ 85019
- Dr. Timothy Kieborz DO1800 E Van Buren St Phoenix AZ 85006