Wael Labib is a physical therapist practicing in Belleair Beach, FL. Wael Labib specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Wael Labib can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Wael Labib will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. Wael A Labib PT's Practice location
Belleair Beach, FL 33786Get Direction
Mr. Wael A Labib PT's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Mary ellen Kramp DPT8267 113th St Seminole FL 33772
- Mr. Robinson Chua Ang5066 Coquina Key Dr Se Saint Petersburg FL 33705
- Dr. Elissa Deusner PT DPT1311 WINCHESTER RD N SAINT PETERSBURG FL 33710
- Adrian Perez PT, DPT9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Heather Coffel PT, DPT4110 34th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33711
- Mr. Eric Michael Smith PT412 12th Ave N Saint Petersburg FL 33701