Dr. Maurine Waterhouse M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery4001 Kresge Way Suite 320 Louisville KY, 40207
Dr. Maurine Waterhouse is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Waterhouse specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo, Columbia Sch of Med, Columbia Mo 1986
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1986
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Plastic Surgery Univ Of Nc Hosps, General Surgery
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Maurine Waterhouse M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40207Get Direction
Dr. Maurine Waterhouse M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Waterhouse
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- What to Expect After a Plastic Surgery
A Brief Introduction to Plastic SurgeryPlastic surgery involves the surgical alteration of one’s body to make it into a different shape or size according to what you may desire. It is a delicate procedure that should be done by qualified surgeons and should be done only when necessary, although...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- What Is The Difference Between A Cosmetic Surgeon And A Plastic Surgeon?
Cosmetic Surgeon vs. Plastic SurgeonA cosmetic surgeon is a person who has trained and specialized in cosmetic surgery which involves the art of using techniques of medicine and surgery to enhance a person’s looks and appearance.A plastic surgeon, on the other hand, is a specialist involved in...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Breast Augmentation: What are Saline Implants?
Saline breast implants contain germ-free salt water. In case the shell of the implant ruptures, the saline implant collapses. Then the body absorbs the salty water and excretes it naturally.Women aged at least 18 years can have this FDA-accepted breast augmentation method. A woman having the...
- Dr. Marc J Salzman MD6420 Dutchmans Pkwy Louisville KY 40205
- Dr. Brian P Thornton MD315 E Broadway Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Thomas G. O'daniel M.D.222 S 1st St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Jarrod Alexander Little MD401 E Chestnut St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Wes A Allison MD3515 Poplar Level Rd Louisville KY 40213
- Dr. Donn Randolph Chatham M.D.1919 State St New Albany IN 47150