Dr. Nicolas Restrepo is a urologist practicing in Winchester, VA. Dr. Restrepo specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1989
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, Urology; Penn St U Hp-M S Hershey Mc, General Surgery
Dr. Nicolas Cipriano Restrepo M.D.'s Practice location
Winchester, VA 22601Get Direction
Dr. Nicolas Cipriano Restrepo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Restrepo
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Blood in Urine: What is a Urine Test?
When you pee and see a stream of rusty red urine, the sight fills you with a sense of dread. You suspect that the discoloration is due to the presence of blood. A pungent odor may fuel the anxiety. The only way to confirm suspicions is through a urinalysis recommended by a primary caregiver. A...
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- What Do Doctors Check in Prostate Cancer?
When we talk about prostate cancer, we are referring to a condition that affects the prostate gland. The condition is only found in men. The simple reason is that only men have the prostate gland. The prostate gland is located beneath a man's bladder and around the urethra. The primary function of...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What Is Tamsulosin: Usage, Dosage, Side Effects, and Drug Interactions
Generic Name: TamsulosinBrand Name: FlomaxWhat is tamsulosin?Tamsulosin is an alpha-blocker that helps treat the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or an enlarged prostate. This medication works by relaxing the bladder and prostate muscles to help improve the flow of urine in men and...
- Dr. Mark Edward Levinson M.D.1712 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Michael A Hoffman MD1712 Amherst Street Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. John P Chesson MD1104 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Thomas Wright Oliver M.D.1712 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. John William Warner M.D.1712 Amherst St Winchester VA 22601
- Dr. Marc N Richman MD136 Linden Dr Winchester VA 22601