Dr. Mark J. Korkowski MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)260 International Cir San Jose CA, 95119
Dr. Mark Korkowski is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Korkowski specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Korkowski can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Korkowski can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1989
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Mark J. Korkowski MD's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95119Get Direction
Dr. Mark J. Korkowski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Korkowski
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- How to Choose a Good Birth Control Method for You
Birth control methods give the flexibility and option for individuals to become parents. There are a number of methods available and making a choice in this regard is truly hard. Firstly, one should know about the different methods of birth control available.Talk to your doctor regarding the...
- What Are the Different Essential Nutrients for Women?
The nutritional requirements of women differ from the nutritional needs of men. Moreover, these requirements change depending on what stage the body is in, like during pregnancy, if a woman is breastfeeding, menstruation, and menopause. The second the female body undergoes puberty, the essential...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Melatonin Use in IVF
What is melatonin?Melatonin is a hormone, which is naturally found in the body. This hormone is produced by the pineal gland and plays a role in regulating the circadian rhythm or sleep-wake cycle, fetal development, and fertility. Synthetic melatonin is also available in the form of nutritional...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Dr. Karen J. Purcell M.D., PHD555 KNOWLES DR STE 212 LOS GATOS CA 95032
- Dr. Athiya D. Javid MD200 Jose Figueres Avenue San Jose California 95116
- Dr. Eleanor M. Martinez M.D.340 Dardanelli Ln Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Rosanne Mayhew M.D.555 Knowles Drive Los Gatos California 95032
- Kenneth E. Smith871 Enborg Ct San Jose CA 95128
- Katie Lynne Lemieux MD276 International Circle San Jose California 95119