Dr. Michael James Walker MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon830 Old Lancaster Rd Suite 203 Bryn Mawr PA, 19010
Dr. Michael Walker is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Bryn Mawr, PA. Dr. Walker specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Walker typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1988
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS- 1996
- 2012 Philadelphia Super Doctors
- 2005-2007 TOP DOCTOR - Thoracic Surgery U.S. News & World Report2008
- 2007 Top Doctors/Connecticut Magazine
- 2006 New York Medical College AOA Clinical Faculty Award
- Esophagectomy, Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Lung Cancer
- Jefferson University Hospitals
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Washington School of Medicine Program
Dr. Michael James Walker MD's Practice location
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010Get Direction
Dr. Michael James Walker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walker
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Colleen B Gaughan M.D.1200 Old York Rd Abington Pennsylvania 19001
- Dr. Walter J. Scott M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Richard Y Highbloom MD3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Michael Rosenbloom MD3 Cooper Plaza Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. Nicholas C Cavarocchi MD1100 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Achintya Moulick MD3601 A Street Philadelphia PA 19134