Dr. Wilson Frederick Simmons DDS
Dentist | General Practice230 Oakwood Drive Winston Salem NC, 27103
Dr. Wilson Simmons is a Dentist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Simmons specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Wilson Frederick Simmons DDS's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27103Get Direction
Dr. Wilson Frederick Simmons DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Simmons
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Jesse A. Grimm DDS851 Old Winston Rd Kernersville NC 27284
- Michael Raymond Tumbarello DMD5569 Old Hwy US 52 Lexington North Carolina 27295
- Dr. Joel Alexander Gentry DDS212 W Lexington Ave High Point NC 27262
- Michelle Christine Stoffa DDS2041 Silas Creek Pkwy Winston Salem NC 27103
- Edward George Geisel DDS201 Neill Ln East Bend NC 27018
- Dr. Lindsey H Antosek DDS1 Weaver Dr Lexington NC 27292