Dr. Sira Duson is a vascular surgeon practicing in BALTIMORE, MD. Dr. Duson specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Duson diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Sira Mary Duson MD's Practice location
BALTIMORE, MD 21201Get Direction
Sira Mary Duson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Dr. Jeffrey J. Dormu D.O.8730 Cherry Ln Laurel Maryland 20707
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Thomas Reifsnyder M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD1900 E Northern Pkwy Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Breslin M.D.5601 Loch Raven Blvd Baltimore MD 21239