Dr. Richard Fleener is an audiologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Fleener evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Fleener takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Richard Daniel Fleener AU.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92161Get Direction
Dr. Richard Daniel Fleener AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why is Mononucleosis Known as the "Kissing Disease"?
What Is Mononucleosis (Mono)?Infectious mononucleosis is also known as glandular fever and is commonly caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). Other conditions associated with EBV are gastric cancer, nasopharyngeal carcinoma, diseases related to HIV/AIDS virus, and Hodgkin’s lymphoma. The virus...
- How Are Shin Splints Diagnosed?
Shin splints are very common among athletes and those who carry out medium to high-intensity workouts. It is also known as the medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). Shin splints are usually painful during exercise, but with time and without the proper treatment, the pain will continue to persist...
- Can I Live a Normal Life with Multiple Sclerosis?
The first question that comes to mind when one is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) is, "Can I live a normal life with multiple sclerosis?" Multiple sclerosis or MS is a disease of the central nervous system. For people who have multiple sclerosis, the myelin sheath that covers their nerve...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- What Are the Health Benefits of Milk Thistle?
Milk thistle is a native plant of Europe and an integral part of the medicine for gall bladder and liver disorders. The active ingredients in this herb are flavanoid and silymarin, which have both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.Some of the common uses of the herb include:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mrs. Lynne Michelle Baum M.A., CCC-A354 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas CA 92024
- Kristy Lynn Baldwin2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Linda A. Oliver AU.D.3636 4th Ave 220 San Diego CA 92103
- Pierre D Lacazotte A.U.600 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Mr. Kevin Scott Mochizuki PH.D. D.ABNM7510 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego CA 92111
- Gail K Jauck AUD4647 Zion Ave San Diego CA 92120