Dr. David Schaut practices Pain Medicine in Parker, CO. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Schaut serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1988
Med College Of Wisconsin 1988
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Anesthesiology; Maricopa Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. David J. Schaut M.D.'s Practice location
Parker, CO 80134Get Direction
Dr. David J. Schaut M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- A333 Pill
A333 PillIt is a white and capsule-shaped pill. It has been identified as acetaminophen/oxycodone 325mg/10 mg. It is used for the treatment of chronic pain. This drug is supplied by Actavis Elizabeth.It is a member of the drug class narcotic analgesic combination. During pregnancy, its risk cannot...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Dr. Christopher J D ambrosia M.D.4500 E 9th Ave Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Mazin Al tamimi M.D.7720 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122
- Dr. James Scott Bainbridge M.D.7730 E Belleview Ave Englewood CO 80111
- Mr. John Alan Littleford DO10450 S Progress Way Parker CO 80134
- Dr. Rachel Lynn Boggus M.D.12631 E 17th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Mr. Edwin Mack Healey MD3865 Cherry Creek Drive North Denver CO 80209