Dr. Sandea Anessa Greene-harris MD
Neurosurgeon11 Upper Riverdale Road Riverdale GA, 30274
Dr. Sandea Greene-harris practices Neurological Surgery in Riverdale, GA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Greene-harris prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Sandea Anessa Greene-harris MD's Practice location
Riverdale, GA 30274Get Direction
DECATUR, GA 30033Get Direction
Dr. Sandea Anessa Greene-harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greene-harris
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Dr. James C Robinson M.D.2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30309
- Mr. Jason M. Highsmith MD9313 Medical Plaza Drive Charleston South Carolina 29406
- Dr. Steven Darby Wray M.D.2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Gary Robert Gropper MD2001 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Christopher S. Russell M.D.95 Collier Rd Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Kaveh Khajavi MD2675 N Decatur Rd Decatur GA 30033