Dr. Esther Marron is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Marron specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Marron evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Marron because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Esther Marron PSY.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
VALENCIA, CA 91355Get Direction
Dr. Esther Marron PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- The Shakespeare Workshop for Kids with Autism
The Shakespeare and Autism project is a collaborative project between the Ohio State University Department of Theatre and the Nisonger Center, a part of Wexner Medical Center. It is made possible through funding by the Office of Outreach and Engagement Impact Grant program, which is an Ohio State...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057
- Alice R. Berkowitz PH.D9107 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90210