Dr. Sayed M Zaki M.D.
Geriatric Psychiatrist | Geriatric Psychiatry7400 E Arapahoe Rd Suite 212 Englewood CO, 80112
Dr. Sayed Zaki is a geriatric psychiatrist practicing in Englewood, CO. Dr. Zaki specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of mental disorders, particularly in older adults. Patients who visit geriatric psychiatrists typically look for help with problems like memory loss, depression, difficulty coping with change, stress, dementia, anxiety and more. Older adults may also experience emotional distress after being diagnosed with a disease as well. Dr. Zaki helps patients after a comprehensive diagnostic exam so the root of their problems can be treated.
Education and Training
Dacca Med Coll Dacca 1967
- Vet Affairs Lakeside M C, Psychiatry; Deaconess Hsp/Cleveland, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Sayed M Zaki M.D.'s Practice location
Englewood, CO 80112Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80014Get Direction
Dr. Sayed M Zaki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zaki
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What is Cancer Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy, also referred as biological therapy, is a special type of cancer treatment aimed at boosting the body's immune system to help fight cancer cells. Cancer cells don’t die normally as other cells do, and divide uncontrollably with each cell making more of itself like a copy machine...
- St. John's Wort for Depression Treatment
The scientific name of St. John’s wort is Hypericum perforatum, which is a powerful medicinal herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. This herb has been long been used due to its health benefits, especially in relieving depression. Ancient Greek physicians believed that this herb possessed a...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Can Alzheimer’s Affect You Suddenly?
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer's disease is an irreversible and progressive brain disorder, wherein the connections between the nerve cells or neurons are lost and ultimately die. It is also one of the most common causes of dementia that causes loss of intellectual and social skills. As the...
- Dr. Robert Neal Rubey MD1055 Clermont St Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Mark B Trubowitz D.O.10350 E Dakota Ave Denver CO 80247
- Dr. Hon L Ho MDUniversity Of Colorado School Of Medicine Denver CO 80262
- Mrs. Hope C Beatte MD3600 Havana Denver CO 80239
- Dr. Charles Francis Clark MD8300 W 38th Ave Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Roberta M Richardson MD950 Wadsworth Blvd Denver CO 80214