Dr. Anish Potty is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Laredo, TX. Dr. Potty specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Potty tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Royal college of surgeons MRCS(Ed) 2006
Armed Forces Medical College 2003
Anish Govind radhakrishnan Potty M.D.,'s Expert Contributions
It’s a procedure in which the surgeon removes the bone which envelopes the nerves. This takes the pressure away from the nerves which are compressed and decreases the pain. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Cheif of Orthopedics Surgery Laredo Sports medicine clinic 2015 - 2018
- Faculty University of incarnate word 2018 - 2018
- Torn Meniscus
- Birth Defects
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Broken Ankle
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America
- International council of Joint reconstruction
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- doctors hospital of la
- Laredo Medical Center ( Laredo, TX )
Anish Govind radhakrishnan Potty M.D.,'s Practice location
Laredo, TX 78045Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Anish Govind radhakrishnan Potty M.D., | Orthopaedic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Anish Govind radhakrishnan Potty M.D.,'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Mr. Joaquin Francisco Oronoz M.D.6930 Springfield Ave Laredo TX 78041
- Dr. Philip Holzknecht M.D.6801 Mcpherson Rd Laredo TX 78041
- Dr. Yvel P Moreau MD1710 E. Saunders St Laredo TX 78041
- Dr. Arie Salzman M.D.1710 E Saunders Laredo TX 78041
- Dr. Ramon Manuel Soriano M.D.1710 E SAUNDERS ST LAREDO TX 78041
- Dr. Jason G Defrancis MD1710 E Saunders St Laredo TX 78041