Dr. Mark Steiner is a cardiologist practicing in Orlando, FL. Dr. Steiner specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Steiner also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1994
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Internal Medicine
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Mark Allen Steiner MD's Practice location
Orlando, FL 32806Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Mark Allen Steiner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- Can Fatty Fish Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease?
A recent study has shown that young women may benefit by having fatty fish, as it provides protection against heart disease and stroke. According to researcher Marin Strom, PhD, Statens Serum Institut in Copenhagen, Denmark, even a modest intake of fishes that provide omega-3 fatty acids provide...
- What is Angina?
Angina refers to chest discomfort, tightness, or pain that occurs due to a reduction in blood supply to the muscles of the heart. People commonly confuse this chest pain and discomfort with indigestion. Angina can cause an individual's chest to feel heavy, achey, tight, in addition to a burning...
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Causes and Treatment of a Persistent Cough
What is a persistent cough?It can be annoying to have a cough that lasts for more than a couple of weeks. A cough is considered chronic or persistent if it does not go away after four weeks in children and eight weeks in adults. However, most persistent coughs are due to colds, flu, infection, or...
- William E. Story FL 32789
- Dr. Joel R. Garcia MD7236 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Chin K Kim MD1613 N Mills Ave Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Prashanta Laddu MD601 Oak Commons Blvd Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Scott J Pollak MD1745 N Mills Ave Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Brett Matthew Sasseen MD483 N Semoran Blvd Winter Park FL 32792