Pamela Aden is a physical therapist practicing in Corte Madera, CA. Pamela Aden specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Pamela Aden can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Pamela Aden will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Pamela Lynne Aden P.T.'s Practice location
Corte Madera, CA 94925Get Direction
Ms. Pamela Lynne Aden P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Mindy Sue Marantz PT1200 Gough St San Francisco CA 94109
- Ms. Deborah Joan Bowes P.T.98 Chenery St San Francisco CA 94131
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Mr. Luis E Araneda P.T.901 Campus Drive Daly City CA 94015
- Patricia Tobase PTUniversity Of California At San Francisco San Francisco CA 94143
- Mr. Adrian Makani Carvalho MPT1 Daniel Burnham Ct San Francisco CA 94109