Dr. Donald Harris is a psychologist practicing in Milledgeville, GA. Dr. Harris specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Harris evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Harris because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Howard University
Donald Harris's Practice location
Milledgeville, GA 31061Get Direction
Donald Harris's reviewsWrite Review
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system - the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. The immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers - myelin - creating scar tissue on and around...
- Different Meanings of Asexual
Asexual definitionsWhat is asexual? Asexual exists when a person is not feeling sexual attraction to anyone or is having low or no interest in sexual activity. In the modern world, it is a little bit hard to understand this because we are forced to see sexuality everywhere and the general rule is...
- Theresa Betts PSY.D.3578 S Fulton Ave Atlanta GA 30354
- Dr. Joseph Anthony D'agostino PH.D.236 River Oak Dr Eatonton GA 31024
- Dr. Gregory John Jarvie PH.D.136 W Mcintosh St Milledgeville GA 31061
- Mrs. Audrey Courtney Letostak LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS131 N Jefferson St Ne Milledgeville GA 31061
- Dr. Kamal E. Campbell PH.D.620 Broad St Milledgeville GA 31062
- Dr. Michael P. Rose PH.D.136 W Mcintosh St Milledgeville GA 31061