Dr. Barbara Lee Schulz MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)510 N Prospect Ave #320 Redondo Beach CA, 90277
Dr. Barbara Schulz is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Redondo Beach, CA. Dr. Schulz specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Schulz can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Schulz can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1982
Med College Of Wisconsin 1982
Medical College of Wisconsin 1982
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Breast Cancer
- Premenstrual Syndrome (pms)
- Genital Warts
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- San Joaquin Gen Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- San Joaquin Genl Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital Program
Dr. Barbara Lee Schulz MD's Practice location
Dr. Barbara Lee Schulz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schulz
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- What are the Symptoms and Treatment for Vaginal Yeast Infections?
An infection in the vagina caused by yeast cells is very common among women, and is not considered a serious condition. Yeast cells are normally present in small numbers in the vaginal region, but due to certain triggers they can start multiplying, resulting in infection and inflammation. Yeast...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a disease that affects women. It is characterized by a growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It is characterized by pelvic pain and infertility. Different treatment options are available, one of which is laparoscopic treatment. For many women diagnosed with...
- Chemotherapy for Ovarian Cancer
What is ovarian cancer?Cancer begins when the cells in the body begin to grow out of control. Any cells in the body can start to become cancerous and can spread to other parts of the body. The beginning of ovarian cancer happens in the ovaries. Ovaries are basically the reproductive glands found in...
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Varoosh Alaverdian1412 Via Castilla Palos Verdes Estates California 90274
- Dr. Bayardo A. Cruz M.D. OB-GYN1155 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Dr. Van Nguyen DO2925 North Palo Verde Long Beach CA 90815
- Bernardita De Los Reyes-Dychioco2760 East Florence Avenue Huntington Park California 90255