Dr. LeDesai is a graduate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and completed her residency in internal medicine/pediatrics at the University of Michigan Health System.* She is flue ...
Education and Training
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Thuy B Ledesai MD's Practice location
Dr. Thuy B Ledesai MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ledesai
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Salma Aftab MD19930 Farmington Road Livonia Michigan 48152
- Dr. Amy Cooke M.D.3055 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Stephanie L Goodson MD8001 Challis Rd Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Matthew Jason Greenhawt MD, MBA24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Muhammad Ammar Al-ado MD355 Main St Belleville MI 48111