Dr. David Francisco is an anesthesiologist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Francisco ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Francisco also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Rochester Sch of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 1993
University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Anesthesiology
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. David R Francisco MD's Practice location
Dr. David R Francisco MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Francisco
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- The Benefits of doTERRA Essential Oils
IntroductionThe company name doTERRA is derived from Latin, which means “gift of the Earth”. The company's mission is to share therapeutic grade essential oils to the world. The company is formed by a group of healthcare professionals and business professionals, who aimed to make their mission a...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Stephen Mark Breneman M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Peter J Papadakos M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. Naseer A Tahir MD2050 S Clinton Ave Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Dru H Turk MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Ernesto Marin MD1425 Portland Ave Rochester NY 14621