Dr. Michael Hall is a general surgeon practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Hall specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Hall provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1983
West Virginia University School of Medicine 1984
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1983
- Charleston Area Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University Program
Dr. Michael D Hall M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25301Get Direction
Dr. Michael D Hall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- When Is Thyroid Surgery Necessary?
Overview of ThyroidectomyHypothyroidism, as the name indicates, refers to an underactive form of the thyroid gland. It means that the thyroid gland fails to produce a sufficient amount of thyroid hormones in the body. The removal of the thyroid gland will further reduce the production of hormones,...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Dr. David Ranson MD4607 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309
- Dr. Erik Greg Lough M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Jason Prigozen M.D.210 Brooks St Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Roberto E Kusminsky M.D.1201 Washington Street E Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Mark Anthony Choueiri MD331 Laidley Street Charleston WV 25301
- Dr. Paul C Bown MD1600 Medical Center Drive Huntington WV 25701