Dr. Glick earned her medical degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago. While in medical school she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society and received the Rute Medinas Awa ...
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1996
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Ear Wax
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Hlth Ctr Of Pittsburgh, Pediatrics
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Dr. Amy Glick MD's Practice location
Metairie, LA 70006Get Direction
Dr. Amy Glick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glick
Dr Amy Glick.
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Christian Lilje MD935 Joseph Street New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Alina Olteanu MD, PHD7800 Preston Road Plano Texas 75024
- Dr. Emily Brown Vigour MD4225 Lapalco Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Hai Nam Nguyen M.D.1221 Amelia St Gretna LA 70053
- Dr. Paul David Yuratich MD3712 Macarthur Blvd New Orleans LA 70114
- Dr. Andrea M Garaudy MD6517 Spanish Fort Blvd New Orleans LA 70124