Dr. Joel Beltran practices Neuropathology in Saginaw, MI. Dr. Beltran studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Mi State Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, East Lansing Mi 1991
Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1991
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- SCS/MSUCOM/Garden City Hospital Program
Dr. Joel Beltran D.O.'s Practice location
Saginaw, MI 48602Get Direction
Dr. Joel Beltran D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beltran
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Center Without Walls Program
The Center Without Walls program is there to support the medical community in working together to further the information and research available in the fight against multiple sclerosis, and Nancy Davis has been a crucial element.Nancy's storyNancy Davis has always lived a very full life. In Denver,...
- Brain Tumor: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
A brain tumor is a condition that involves an abnormal multiplication of cells in the brain. Tumors can be cancerous or non-cancerous in nature. Cancerous tumors are often referred to as “malignant,” and non-cancerous tumors are called “benign”. If either kind of tumor grows, they increase...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- How Do People Get Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is found all over the world, with the only exception being Antarctica, which means that it is possible to get the disease virtually anywhere in the world.What Causes Lyme disease?The main cause of Lyme disease is a spirochetal bacteria found under the Borrelia genus collectively known...
- What Is Akathisia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is akathisia?Akathisia is a feeling of anxiety or restlessness. Its symptoms tend to overlap with the symptoms of other physical and psychological disorders. The diagnosis depends on a very subjective feeling of restlessness. Hence, recognizing akathisia can be somewhat tricky. Movement...
- Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD1500 Weiss Street Saginaw Michigan 48602
- Dr. William H. Lawrence D.O.3588 Center Ave Essexville MI 48732
- Dr. Sulaiman Mohammad M.D.4011 Orchard Dr Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Mohammed Mamdouh Al-qasmi MD3535 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Bong Jung MD4705 Towne Centre Rd Saginaw MI 48604
- Dr. John M Buday M.D.3588 Center Ave Essexville MI 48732