Dr. Martha Taylor, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in internal medicine. MD Taylor currently practices medicine at Germantown, Tennessee. Dr. Taylor holds a medical degree ...
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1982
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Tn Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Tennessee Program
Dr. Martha N Taylor MD's Practice location
Germantown, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Martha N Taylor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- What Causes Fatigue?
Fatigue is the feeling of exhaustion when you lack adequate energy and strength to continue with the work. In most cases, the person with fatigue feels like taking rest due to the lack of energy. This is different from the general weakness wherein the person lacks enough muscle and physical...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Chandra W. Niwaz791 Walnut Knoll Ln Memphis Tennessee 38018
- Dr. Jennifer M Carman M.D.222 22nd Ave N Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Bruce W Steinhauer M.D.1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Edward Ikem Gbemudu M.D.6953 Oak Forest Dr Olive Branch MS 38654
- Dr. Karen Delane Hanks M.D.Ut College Of Medicine Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Sanjaya Kumar Satapathy MD1407 Union Ave Memphis TN 38104