Dr. Robert Baker is an ophthalmologist practicing in Broken Arrow, OK. Dr. Baker specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Baker can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Baker can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 1969
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Ophthalmology
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center Program
Dr. Robert Ellis Baker DO's Practice location
Broken Arrow, OK 74012Get Direction
Dr. Robert Ellis Baker DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baker
- What Specialists Treat Cataracts?
Cataracts are defined as the clouding of lens in your eye. The clear lens of your eye becomes increasingly foggy causing a great deal of issues with eyesight. The effects of cataracts can be felt more strongly at night sometimes due to the poor visibility conditions which prevail already. Cataracts...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Conjunctivitis: When to See an Ophthalmologist and What to Expect
Our eyes are our windows to the world, and we each get only a single pair in our lifetime. Life without our sense of sight can spell great difficulty. Imagine being born and living with good vision for decades, only to have it impaired by some disease we could have prevented or gotten treatment for....
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Dr. Marc L. Abel D.O.6140 South Memorial Drive Tulsa Oklahoma 74133
- Dr. Ryan Conley DO6140 South Memorial Drive Tulsa Oklahoma 74133
- Dr. John Thomas Romano D.O.4444 S Harvard Ave Tulsa OK 74135
- Dr. Neel Mukul Kumar MD6827 S MEMORIAL DR TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. James Frederick Ronk M.D.6465 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Michael Chad Chamberlain D.O.717 S Houston Ave Tulsa OK 74127