Dr. Suzanne T. Miller MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2500 North State Street Department Of Medici Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Suzanne Miller practices Pulmonology in Jackson, MS. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Miller manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Suzanne T. Miller MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne T. Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
- Radiologists Look for Patterns in Cystic Fibrosis as More Adults Are Diagnosed
Recent research shows that there is an increasing number of adults being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis. This information is leading scientists to believe cystic fibrosis is now just as much of an adult condition as a childhood condition. This increase has caused scientists and radiologists to...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Cystic Fibrosis: FDA Extends Use of Relizorb to Children
The ability to gain and maintain a healthy weight for patients who suffer from cystic fibrosis can be a challenge. Many children with the condition suffer from failure to thrive. The disorder has the tendency to cause a blockage in digestion that prevents necessary fats from being absorbed. Proper...
- Pink Puffer and Blue Bloater: What Are They?
No, they are not names of mythical characters from a fantasy novel. Far from it, really! As charming as their names sound, "pink puffer" is not the furry little pink creature that you are tempted to imagine nor is the "blue bloater" a big and friendly blue giant. What do these terms mean exactly?To...
- Cystic Fibrosis Exacerbations: A Review of the Major STOP Study
Individuals and families affected by Cystic Fibrosis (CF) know that exacerbations are not just stressful, but also dangerous. CF exacerbations are associated with lung function decline, poor quality of life, and the increased risk of death or need of a lung transplant. Preventing and treating these...
- Dr. Charles Ramsey Mccollum M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. William D Frazier MD1200 N State St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Rajesh Bhagat MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Obie M. Mcnair M.D.1134 Winter St Jackson MS 39204
- Dr. Ketan Patel M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. George Ellis Abraham M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216