Dr. Rohini J Joshi M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology1401 Spanos Ct Suite 108 Modesto CA, 95355
Dr. Rohini Joshi practices Neuropathology in Modesto, CA. Dr. Joshi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Rohini J Joshi M.D.'s Practice location
Modesto, CA 95355Get Direction
Dr. Rohini J Joshi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Joshi
- Legendary Athlete Usain Bolt Helps Create Watch to Support Muscular Dystrophy
Usain Bolt, known as one of the greatest athletes of all time because of his impressive track record, has achieved his latest victory by launching a watch design in partnership with Unique Hublot, and the Hublot Big Bang UNICO Usain Bolt watch is created in collaboration with the Lightning Bolt.The...
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Why We Should Not Define Autism in Terms of ‘Deficits’
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder that affects communication and behavior. It is characterized by challenges with communication, social interaction, and repetitive behaviors. These challenges involve impairments in social reciprocity and in the use of verbal and...
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Pristiq vs. Effexor
Pristiq and Effexor are medications that have similar compositions and are produced by the same manufacturing company. Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) is an antidepressant, which has been recently approved by the FDA. The composition of Pristiq is similar to Wyeth’s existing antidepressant. The patent...
- Dr. Jeffrey Rubin Levin MD1541 Florida Ave Modesto CA 95350
- Dr. Feng Hua MD1721 W Yosemite Ave Manteca CA 95337
- Dr. Narges Pazouki MD1801 Colorado Ave Turlock CA 95382
- Dr. Lin Ma MD1051 E. Tuolumne Rd Turlock CA 95382
- Dr. Parul Jindal MD711 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Sun D. Hansrote MD1721 W Yosemite Ave Manteca CA 95337