Dr. Jason Sharples is a Chiropractor practicing in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Sharples specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Sharples seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Jason Sharples D.C.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34233Get Direction
Dr. Jason Sharples D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Marilyn Elaine LaVigne5851 Cortez Road West Bradenton Florida 34210
- Dr. Diane Stewart D.C.2020 Rose St Sarasota FL 34239
- Mr. Edward Joseph Fliss DC7425 N Tamiami Tr Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Robert J Indelicato DC239 301 Blvd E Bradenton FL 34208
- Dr. Tamara Harris Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239
- Dr. Gregory Benjamin Logan D.C.3400 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34239