Dr. Marc Wilkenfeld M.D.
Preventative Medicine Specialist | Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine453 Fdr Dr Suite 2002 New York NY, 10002
Marc Wilkenfeld is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in New York, NY. Wilkenfeld specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Wilkenfeld participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1985
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Dr. Marc Wilkenfeld M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10002Get Direction
Dr. Marc Wilkenfeld M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilkenfeld
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- What Conditions Warrant Occupational Therapy?
In general, therapy refers to an attempt of diagnosing a health problem upon identification. Various forms of therapy have been created to address different health problems. Occupational therapy (OT) is among the newer forms of therapies which is very closely related to physical therapy (PT), but is...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Gerard P Varlotta D.O2 Overhill Road, Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Jamie A Kane MD983 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Elizabeth Jane Garland M.D.1 Gustave L Levy Pl New York NY 10029
- Dr. Yoshinobu Mifune MD28078 Baxter Rd Murrieta CA 92563
- Dr. Karen Marie Garvey MD, MPH241 B Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. Stephanie Christine Barnhart M.D, MPHOne Gustave L. Levy Place New York NY 10029