Dr. Andrew Rose is a pediatrician practicing in Cheyenne, WY. Dr. Rose is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Rose diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Rose can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 2008
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
Dr. Andrew Brent Rose M.D.'s Practice location
Cheyenne, WY 82001Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Brent Rose M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rose
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Autism: Why Does Oxytocin Treatment Help Only Some Children?
For parents, treating their children is the most important task possible. However, it can often be immensely confusing when certain treatments and medications are saviors for some children while hardly affecting others. Oxytocin is one of these treatments that has seen a wide range of responses...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Dr. Danae L Stampfli MD2301 House Ave Cheyenne WY 82001
- Dr. Jeremy David Parker MD6900 Alden Drive Ft Warren Afb WY 82005
- Dr. Katarzyna M Zarzycki MD2301 House Ave Cheyenne WY 82001
- Dr. Robert R Prentice MD2301 House Ave Cheyenne WY 82001
- Dr. Rayna Gravatt MD2301 House Ave Cheyenne WY 82001
- Dr. April Margaret Kranz M.D.11234 Anderson St Loma Linda CA 92354