Susan R. Young
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry924 Westwood Blvd #620 Los Angeles CA, 90024
Dr. Susan Young practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Young evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Young seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1965
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Ucla Neuropsych Hosp, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Ucla Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatrics
Susan R. Young's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90024Get Direction
Susan R. Young's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Young
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Dr. Denise McDermott M.D.1711 Via El Prado Redondo Beach California 90277
- Marat Nadirovich Shamsutdinov18040 sherman way valley village California 91607
- Dr. Brenda Robertson M.D.595 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena CA 91101
- Dr. Young Chung MD13652 Cantara St Panorama City CA 91402
- Dr. Carlos Jordan-manzano M.D.1000 W Carson St. Torrance CA 90509
- Dr. Eliot Moon M.D.940 Avenue 64 Pasadena CA 91105