Dr. Kelly Cox is a general practitioner practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Cox does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Cox provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Kelly O Cox's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80014Get Direction
Kelly O Cox's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Alternative Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Why go the alternative route?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease where the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks the membranes that line the joints causing inflammation. It is a painful, chronic condition that can be managed by drugs. Although drugs may be effective, they can have...
- What Causes Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a type of hormonal imbalance in which the thyroid hormones are in lower than normal. Essentially, it is the result of an underactive thyroid, and may be referred to as such. The two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland (T3 and T4) play an important role in your metabolism...
- How Is Hives (Urticaria) Diagnosed?
Hives are normally diagnosed by performing a detailed physical examination of the idiosyncratic reddish rash. If a patient is suffering from long-term hives, several tests may be done to establish the underlying cause.Acute Hives DiagnosisA general medical practitioner can simply diagnose mild...
- Causes and Treatment of Hypolipidemia
What is cholesterol?Cholesterol is primarily produced in the liver, which makes approximately 1,000 milligrams of cholesterol per day. However, it can also be produced by the cells lining the small intestines and also by each cell present in the body. Abnormally low cholesterol levels would mean...
- Dr. Jade E. Dillon M.D.11550 Sheridan Blvd Broomfield CO 80020
- Dr. Michael A. Catalano M.D.2801 Youngfield St Golden CO 80401
- Dr. David Munoz M.D.4200 W Conejos Pl Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Florina Mata M.D.3035 S Parker Rd Aurora CO 80014
- Dr. Larisa Y Ravdel MD1201 3rd Ave Se Cedar Rapids IA 52403
- Bola R Yafet Other16601 E Centretech Pkwy Aurora CO 80011