Dr. James Neil Shearer M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2711 Randolph Rd Suite # 502 Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. James Shearer is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Shearer specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1975
New York Medical College 1975
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Plastic Surgery; Mary Imogene Bassett Hosp, General Surgery; Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, General Surgery
- Mary I Bassett Hospital 1976
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
Dr. James Neil Shearer M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Dr. James Neil Shearer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shearer
- Have a Butt Like a Kardashian with a Brazillian Butt Lift
What is it?The Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is a surgical procedure done to provide a more prominent and perky buttocks for individuals who are unhappy about having flat buttocks. This procedure uses your own fat so it is a natural way of uplifting your buttocks. This procedure enables you to enhance...
- What Is Laser Blepharoplasty?
Some people refer to it as the eye lid lift. Blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery involving the removal or spreading of muscles, skin, or fats of creepy, drooling, or dark eyelids. In case both eyelids are affected, the procedures of the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid are separately undertaken....
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- Are You a Candidate for a Face lift?
What is a facelift?A face lift also known as a rhytidectomy or rhytidoplasty is a surgical procedure done to improve aging signs in the face and neck. This procedure is usually performed in on women in their 4th, 5th, or 5th decade of life.Why is a facelift done?If you are worried by facial...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- What are the Side Effects of Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a type of operation that involves the alteration of human tissue with the purpose of modifying the appearance. There are different types of plastic surgery. Each of these surgeries focuses on a certain part of the body.All of these types of plastic surgery are performed by...
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Ditesheim M.D.9336 Blakeney Center Drive Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Benson Ellison lane Timmons MD649 N New Hope Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Adam Christian Augenstein M.D.11208 Statesville Rd Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Erik J. Miles M.D.9735 Kincey Ave Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Joseph Paul Hunstad M.D., FACS8605 Cliff Cameron Dr Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. William John Bicket MD1450 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105