Dr. Jacky Pozen Cheng MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)Bldg 1145 Sturgis Street Magtftc Mcagcc Twentynine Palms CA, 92278
Dr. Jacky Cheng is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Twentynine Palms, CA. Dr. Cheng specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Cheng can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Cheng can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1997
- 15N NMR and electronic properties of S-nitrosothiols.
- Inhibition of protein tyrosine phosphatases by low-molecular-weight S-nitrosothiols and S-nitrosylated human serum albumin.
- New chemical and biological aspects of S-nitrosothiols.
- Heterolytic and homolytic N-H bond dissociation energies of 4-substituted Hantzsch 2,6-dimethyl-1,4-dihydropyridines and the effect of one-electron transfer on the N-H bond activation.
- Sequencing a specific kinetoplast DNA fragment of Leishmania donovani for polymerase chain reaction amplification in diagnosis of leishmaniasis in bone marrow and blood samples.
- Mechanisms of the oxidations of NAD(P)H model Hantzsch 1,4-dihydropyridines by nitric oxide and its donor N-methyl-N-nitrosotoluene-p-sulfonamide.
- Equilibrium and kinetics studies of transnitrosation between S-nitrosothiols and thiols.
- On the direction and magnitude of radical substituent effects: the role of polar
- An old but simple and efficient method to elucidate the oxidation mechanism of NAD(P)H model 1-Aryl-1,4-dihydronicotinamides by cations 2-methyl-5-nitroisoquinolium, tropylium, and xanthylium in aqueous solution.
- NO affinities of s-nitrosothiols: a direct experimental and computational investigation of RS-NO bond dissociation energies.
- Geometrical rectification for images from a mobile large container inspection system.
- Molecular cloning and mapping of phenol degradation genes from Bacillus stearothermophilus FDTP-3 and their expression in Escherichia coli.
- Fine-tuning the synthesis of ZnO nanostructures by an alcohol thermal process.
- Chemical bond-making, bond-breaking, and electron transfer in solution.
- Left atrial dysfunction in patients with patent foramen ovale and atrial septal aneurysm scheduled for transcatheter closure may play a role in aura genesis.
- Nat'L Capital Consortium, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Jacky Pozen Cheng MD's Practice location
Twentynine Palms, CA 92278Get Direction
Dr. Jacky Pozen Cheng MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cheng
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- Treatments for Vaginitis
Vaginitis is a condition where there is inflammation in the vagina. It is usually accompanied by a condition of the vulva known as vulvovaginitis. It develops from an infection caused by bacteria, yeast, or the parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. However, it may also result from a chemical or physical...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- Foods to Eat When Breastfeeding
IntroductionThe phase of pregnancy in itself is a beautiful experience, and once the baby arrives, there are so many thoughts crossing the new mother’s mind. The first thought that comes in is whether the baby would get enough breast milk. Similar to the pregnancy phase, the process of...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...