Dr. Veronica Sedor is a psychologist practicing in Englewood, OH. Dr. Sedor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sedor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sedor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Veronica Sedor's Practice location
Englewood, OH 45322Get Direction
Veronica Sedor's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Adrenal Fatigue?
Adrenal fatigue is the name given to a broad spectrum of non-specific symptoms, including fatigue, nervousness, anxiety, and digestive problems. The condition is not a medical diagnosis and the term is not medically accepted. In general, it refers to the theory that these symptoms are caused by poor...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...
- Dr. William Russell Arnold PH.D.118 N 2nd St Fairborn OH 45324
- Dr. Dennis Evan O'grady PSY.D.7501 Paragon Rd Dayton OH 45459
- Dr. Karen Dotrice Harrison-hollinger PSYD5318 Rexford Ct Montgomery AL 36116
- Dr. Kathleen A Bonie PHD1136 Wilmington Ave Dayton OH 45420
- Dr. Lynn Marie Farney PSY.D.109 W Main St Medway OH 45341
- Dr. Cecilia Jacobs PSY.D.2188 Gateway Dr Fairborn OH 45324