Dr. Christopher Arnold Bailey M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1550 Moores Lane Texarkana TX, 75503
Dr. Christopher Bailey practices Pulmonology in Texarkana, TX. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Bailey manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Dr. Christopher Arnold Bailey M.D.'s Practice location
Texarkana, TX 75503Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Arnold Bailey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bailey
- Colorado Family Raises Awareness to Find Cystic Fibrosis Cure
Before, during, and after having a baby, time is spent stressing about getting all the things the baby will need, thinking about whether the nursery will be done on time, and lots of time is spent worrying whether the baby will be healthy or not. This worst fear of many moms and dads came true for...
- New Study May Explain Mucus Issues in People with CF
As someone with cystic fibrosis, you probably sometimes have difficulty breathing. You may even know that the cause of the trouble most often relates to the mucus in your lungs. It is a clear, green, or yellow slime which causes much consternation. In the case of people with cystic fibrosis, it can...
- What Is Cytomegalovirus?
What is cytomegalovirus?Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a member of the herpes virus family. Others viruses that belong to the same family are:...
- Recent Study Evaluates Venous Blood Clot Risk in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Children with cystic fibrosis may be at risk of developing what's called a venous thromboembolism. This is essentially a blood clot that forms in the deep veins of the body, most often in the lower legs. These clots can be extremely dangerous because they can dislodge and travel to vital organs,...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that is caused by a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. The CFTR protein is responsible for controlling the transportation of salt in and out of cells. Any mutations in the CFTR gene can cause an imbalance in the...
- Dr. Suman K. Sinha M.D.2602 St Michael Drive Texarkana Texas 75503
- Dr. Srinivas Bhadriraju M.D.550 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Carlos Luis Perez MD921 Texas Blvd Texarkana TX 75501
- Dr. Malcolm A Smith MD5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd Texarkana TX 75503
- Dr. Bret F Craytor MD2600 Saint Michael Dr Texarkana TX 75503
- Mrs. Michelle R Dehan RN, ACNP1550 Moores Ln Texarkana TX 75503