Dr. Henry Hasserjian is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Hasserjian specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hasserjian can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hasserjian can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1959
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Calif Hospital 1960
- California Hospital
- American College of Ob-Gyn
Dr. Henry K Hasserjian M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Henry K Hasserjian M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Facts About Chlamydia
There are a number of infections that affect the human body. These infections transmit from one to another through various ways like air, touch and through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) are easily transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Whether a STD...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Why Is Hereditary Ovarian Cancer Risk on the Rise in India?
Ovarian cancer is one of the more serious cancers which can affect women. It is the seventh most common cause of cancer in women, affecting one in twenty-eight women. The symptoms can be difficult to detect, as they mimic the effects of other, less dangerous diseases. When caught early, most women...
- Diabetes and High Blood Pressure Developed During Pregnancy Can Lead to Heart Disease
According to a new study published in Circulation: Journal of the American Heart Association, diabetes and high blood pressure during pregnancy may help to predict the risk of heart disease during early, middle-aged women. In this study, researchers analyzed data from more than 3,400 pregnant women...
- Breastfeeding Led to Discovery of Breast Cancer. It Saved Her Life
Hillary Karels and her fiancé, Dahlton, began dating back in 2011 on New Year’s Eve. Seven months later, they learned that they were expected their first child. On July 2nd of 2013, Karels gave birth to a baby boy, which the couple named Jackson. Although they did not expect to become parents so...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- Dr. Sam Najmabadi MD99 N La Cienega Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Stephen C. Rabin MD150 North Robertson Blvd. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Varoosh Alaverdian1412 Via Castilla Palos Verdes Estates California 90274
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Bayardo A. Cruz M.D. OB-GYN1155 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles California 90029
- Dr. Naghmeh Khodai MD23101 Sherman Place West Hills California 91307