Dr. Robert S. Richards D.D.S.
Endodontist | Endodontics1060 E 100 S Suite 301 Salt Lake City UT, 84102
Dr. Robert Richards is an endodonist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Richards is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
- Refracture rate after plate removal from the radial metaphysis.
- Pain and disability reported in the year following a distal radius fracture: a cohort study.
- The use of Botox in interventional radiology.
- Multiple finger joint replacement and continuous physiotherapy using ultrasound guided, bilateral infraclavicular catheters for continuous bilateral upper extremity analgesia.
- Contribution of the ulnar digits to grip strength.
Dr. Robert S. Richards D.D.S.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
Dr. Robert S. Richards D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Richards
- Does Crohn's Disease Run in the Family?
Some people affected by Crohn’s disease are afraid of passing on this terrible disease to their children. There has been significant gene research, but many people are unsure of the link and haven’t been informed of the research. The symptoms scream for attention, so that is the focus of the...
- A Step Closer to Winning the Diabetes War: The Stem Cell Approach
Diabetes is one of the most widespread metabolic disorders in the world. According to key facts listed by the World Health Organization, the number of people with diabetes has risen dramatically from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014 with prevalence in patients 18 years old and above...
- Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?
Can My Diet Influence Erectile Dysfunction?Food is known to have diverse effects on the body of a human being. Eating helps maintain our bodies and keep us alive. We all have different eating patterns and preferences. Lifestyle choices also involve the types of food we choose to consume.Our bodies...
- Understanding Social Anxiety Disorder in Parkinson's Disease
It is natural to have some kind of emotional distress, anxiety, and sadness when diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease. But SAD is not just about being sad, it is being anxious and fearful of participating in social activities. SAD is an abbreviation for social anxiety disorder also known as social...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- Dr. Matthew L Kjar DMD1268 W South Jordan Pkwy South Jordan UT 84095
- Dr. Mitchell G Rudd DDS1955 S 1300 E Salt Lake City UT 84105
- Dr. R. Blake Nielsen D.M.D1434 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84117
- Dr. Richard J Pulsipher DDS7138 S Highland Dr Salt Lake City UT 84121
- Dr. Chad Kenneth Molen D.D.S.12226 S 1000 E Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Brian Scott Groneman D.D.S.1434 E 4500 S Salt Lake City UT 84117