Agha W Haider MD PHD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease13223 Rivers Bend Blvd Chester VA, 23836
Dr. Agha Haider is a cardiologist practicing in Chester, VA. Dr. Haider specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Haider also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan 1984
Sind Med College University Of Karachi Karachi Pakistan 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- The association of chronic cough with the risk of myocardial infarction: the Framingham Heart Study.
- Effectiveness and safety of a single intravenous bolus injection of tissue-type plasminogen activator in acute myocardial infarction. Bolus Dose-Escalation Study of Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator (BEST) Investigators.
- Reactivity of eccentric and concentric coronary stenoses in patients with chronic stable angina.
- Effect of intracoronary serotonin on coronary vessels in patients with stable angina and patients with variant angina.
- Effectiveness of multiple bolus administration of tissue-type plasminogen activator in acute myocardial infarction.
- Preinfarction angina as a predictor of more rapid coronary thrombolysis in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Early remodelling of coronary stenoses after thrombolytic treatment in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Variable coronary vasomotor responses to acetylcholine in patients with normal coronary arteriograms: evidence for localised endothelial dysfunction.
- QTc dispersion and risk of cardiac death in peripheral vascular disease. QTc dispersion and vulnerability to ventricular fibrillation.
- Elevated lipoprotein(a) and premature coronary heart disease.
- Mcp Hahnemann Univ, Cardiovascular Diseases; Caritas Carney Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Caritas Carney Hospital
Agha W Haider MD PHD's Practice location
Chester, VA 23836Get Direction
Colonial Heights, VA 23834Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23225Get Direction
Agha W Haider MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haider
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- The Correlation Between Height and Heart Disease Risk
The New England Journal of Medicine recently published research linking height and coronary artery disease through the study of genetics. Doctors have known since the 1950s about the link between short stature and coronary artery disease, “but the reason behind this really hasn’t been completely...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Dr. Ramesh Narasimhaiah Kundur M.D.201 W Poythress St Hopewell VA 23860
- Dr. Bruce Horatio Ward M.D.505 W Leigh St Richmond VA 23220
- Dr. James B Garnett MD7401 Beaufont Springs Dr Richmond VA 23225
- Dr. Bradford James Matthews M.D.5875 Bremo Rd Richmond VA 23226
- Dr. Clifford Vincent Morris MD411 W Randolph Rd Hopewell VA 23860
- Dr. Sameer Rohatgi M.D.8220 Meadowbridge Rd Mechanicsville VA 23116