Dr. Trisha Fields is an audiologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Fields evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Fields takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Trisha Fields's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Trisha Fields's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Belly Button Pain Mean?
Pain in your belly button can range from mild to severe and can be occasional or constant. In some cases, belly button pain can also radiate to other areas of the body aside from the area near your belly button. It is also important to note that pain in your belly button is not a medical condition...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Becoming Independent Again with this Newly Designed Spoon for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a serious disorder of the central nervous system that results in the involuntary movements of the motor senses. Because of the symptoms, such as unsteady hands and twitching muscles of the body, patients are usually dependent on others in all tasks that they make. A great...
- 5 Tips on Living with Tennis Elbow
5 Tips on Living with Tennis ElbowAlso referred to as lateral epicondylitis, tennis elbow is a condition that causes complications in the joints around the elbow. Tennis elbow can take up to a month before the condition causes intense pain in the affected area. It is called tennis elbow because the...
- Health Benefits of Artichokes
The artichoke is one of the most popular winter season vegetables. It is commonly known as “Ankinara” in Greek, and its use was very well-known to ancient Romans and Greeks, who mainly used it for health and medicinal purposes. The artichoke belongs to the Asteraceae or thistle family and its...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Elizabeth Pearl Welch AU.D.100 Covey Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Douglas Sladen MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Ms. Diana S Blakeney Other2011 Church St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Anne Tharpe MD602 Oxford House Nashville TN 37232
- Anne Forrest Tallent M.S.602 Oxford House Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Mary Fino-szumski MD602 Oxford House Nashville TN 37232