Dr. Syed Murtuza Hussain M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology222 Piedmont Ave Cincinnati OH, 45219
Dr. Syed Hussain is a gastroenterologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Hussain specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Hussain performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1991
- Baystate Med Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine
Dr. Syed Murtuza Hussain M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
Northampton, MA 01060Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53215Get Direction
Dr. Syed Murtuza Hussain M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hussain
- Study Reveals Fructan Causes Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
Nowadays, it's very common to see a lot of food items in the grocery store claim to be “gluten-free.” Some restaurants also entice their customers by claiming that they serve dishes without gluten in them. And, other times, it's also possible to hear some people ask the local bakeries if they...
- IBD and IBS: What’s the Difference?
When discussing different medical conditions, it’s easy to get caught up in all of the terminology. Multisyllabic words and acronyms seem to cover the pages of researchers’ reports on various medical conditions, and this can sometimes make it difficult to understand what is really being...
- What Can I Eat if I Have Celiac Disease?
What is gluten?Gluten is the entire protein content found in wheat, rye, and barley. Gluten is found in flour as well. It is the gluten that helps to prevent the crumbling of bread and other baked products. This characteristic feature of gluten has made it very popular and is now used in almost all...
- Holistic Treatments for Lactose Intolerance
Affecting approximately 65% of all adults in the world, lactose intolerance is one of the most common food intolerance. To evade gastrointestinal complications that often result from consumption of milk products, the majority of individuals decide to remove all dairy products from their diet.The...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- The Health Benefits of Papaya
Papaya is one of the highly popular fruits available in all parts of world; it is equally liked by people of all age groups. The fruit is available in the market all year round. They are always in season, because the papaya plant's cultivation cycle is not an annual one. The ripened fruit is...
- Dr. Karen Elizabeth Haberthier M.D.2925 Vernon Place Cincinnati OH 45226
- Dr. Kamran Safdar M.D.12190 Cortez Blvd Brooksville FL 34613
- Dr. Nav Grandhi M.D.10600 Montgomery Rd Cincinnati OH 45242
- Dr. Nadeem Anwar M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655
- Dr. Chike C Anusionwu MD30 E Apple St Dayton OH 45409
- Dr. Michael D. Kreines M.D.2925 Vernon Pl Cincinnati OH 45219