Dr. Dina Jaalouk is a pediatrician practicing in Pensacola, FL. Dr. Jaalouk is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Jaalouk diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Jaalouk can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of So Al Hosps, Pediatrics; Metrohealth Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Dina Jaalouk MD's Practice location
Pensacola, FL 32503Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dina Jaalouk MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dina Jaalouk MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Dr. Munira T Mian M.D.8105 Scenic Hwy Pensacola FL 32514
- Mrs. Pamela M Klein MD1368 Country Club Rd Gulf Breeze FL 32563
- Dr. Erica Frank MD15190 Community Drive Gulfport MS 39503
- Dr. Richard Jason Strahan M. D.2120 E Johnson Ave Pensacola FL 32514
- Mrs. Carol A Andrews MD4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504
- Dr. Jessica Ewert M.D.4951 Grande Dr Pensacola FL 32504