Dr. Leslie Silverstein is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Wellesley Hills, MA. Dr. Silverstein specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1963
Tufts University School of Medicine 1963
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Boston Univ Med Ctr/Univ Hp, Otolaryngology; Boston City Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Leslie Silverstein M.D.'s Practice location
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481Get Direction
Dr. Leslie Silverstein M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Esophageal Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
The esophagus is muscular tube that runs between stomach and mouth. It is often known as the food pipe. It carries food you swallow to be digested in your stomach. To some people, unfortunately, malignant or cancer cells can form inside the esophagus starting from cells lining inside it. These cells...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- How Is Mumps Diagnosed?
Mumps is a viral infection spread from one person to another by means of respiratory droplets or through direct contact with contaminated items. Most cases of mumps are common in children aged between two and twelve years who haven’t been vaccinated against the illness. Nonetheless, the infection...
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- Vertigo: Associated Disorders
Anyone who has suffered from vertigo probably explained the feeling as dizziness, or something similar to motion sickness. An episode of vertigo either feels like you are actually moving when you are actually not or that the world around you is spinning but it’s really not. The feeling of motion...
- Dr. Arthur Michael Lauretano MD3 Meeting House Road Chelmsford Massachusetts 01824
- Dr. Peter J. Catalano M.D.736 Cambridge Street Brighton Massachusetts 02135
- Selena E. Heman-Ackah Boston Massachusetts 02368
- Dr. Steven D. Rauch M.D.243 Charles St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Josef Shargorodsky MD330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Alphi P Elackattu MD830 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118