Dr. Hector Donato is an optometrist practicing in Aguadilla, PR. Dr. Donato specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Donato performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Hector E Donato's Practice location
Aguadilla, PR 00603Get Direction
Dr. Hector E Donato's reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Luis Francisco Rivera O.D.Carr 107 Aguadilla PR 00603
- Dr. Carlos W. Montanez-lopez OD3051 Ave Juan Hernandez Ortiz Isabela PR 00662
- Dr. Exa L Ramos ODCalle La Paz 257 Aguada PR 00602
- Dr. Fidel Rodriguez torres O.D.Bo Pueblo Carr 115 Km 11.6 Rincon PR 00677
- Dr. Samantha E Correa ODCalle Progreso 8 Aguadilla PR 00603
- Dr. Jose Antonio Santisteban O.D.1003 Ave Emerito Estrada San Sebastian PR 00685