Dr. Ejaz Ahmed is an internist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Ahmed specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ahmed provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chittagong Medical College and Hospital 2008
Dr. Ejaz Ahmed M.D., PH.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Ejaz Ahmed M.D., PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.15004 Innovation Drive San Diego California 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.320 Santa Fe Drive Encinitas California 92024
- Facika Tafara MD1145 Broadway San Diego California 92101
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037-0945
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.10158 Buena Vista Ave Santee CA 92071
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037